I was challenged by @annabeljz and @ivonnempeace to do this #honestselfie challenge. ugh. Here they go.
1. Most of you know this… but… my name is not really Inia😱 It’s Maria Virginia, and it is in honor of both my amazing grandmothers. ❤
2. My feet are always dirty because I’m always barefoot. (@angeltabarv hates this so much, hehe) ❤
3. Every time I go to the movies I order the same thing. Small popcorn with M&M’S Milk Chocolate and grape soda.❤
4. I’m extremely curious. I ask a lot of questions (borderline nosy, I’m sorry) and Google almost everything.❤
5. I have a weird phobia: Achondroplasiaphobia, Nanosophobia or Lollypopguildophobia. Which is phobia to dwarves. Yes, I know. It’s weird and I can’t help it. I get really anxious and get nauseous when I’m around them. No, it’s not a racism thing because I don’t actually hate them, I’m just terrified of them. 💔😓 My other phobias include: rain, thunder, needles and flying cockroaches.
6. I actually fell on my head when I was a baby. (I was around 1) ❤
7. I hate the color pink. It reminds me of pepto-bismol, vomit and Dolores Umbridge (HP reference.) 😓
8. I’m really bad at describing myself. I prefer getting asked direct questions. ❤
9. I love Jesus, but I’m not a big fan of religion. I understood why when I read the poem “Why I hate Religion, But Love Jesus” and the book “Jesus > Religion” both by @jeffersonbethke.
10. I usually don’t watch TV, but I am religious about @nbcthevoice. It starts next
monday and I am extremely excited about it. Seriously, I cant be bothered during The Voice, or I will throw a fit. ❤
#honestselfie #challenge #iamwhoiam #allme #allaboutthatbass